60 Clean Looking White Gaming Setup
A white gaming setup is a sleek and modern design choice for any gamer. The clean, crisp look of white components and peripherals against a backdrop of a white wall or desk can create a minimalist, high-tech aesthetic that is both visually striking and easy on the eyes.
The white color scheme is versatile and can be paired with a variety of other colors and styles to create a unique look that reflects your personal taste.
White gaming setup looks clean and way more beautiful than any other setup with the different color scheme. White gaming setups are very eye-pleasing.
One of the biggest benefits of a white color over black is that it is easy to keep clean and maintain. Fingerprints and dust are less noticeable on white surfaces, making it a great choice for those who want to keep their gaming area looking neat and tidy.
Additionally, white components and peripherals are often more affordable than their black counterparts, making it a cost-effective option for those on a budget.
Whether it’s a gaming chair, a gaming desk, mouse, keyboard, or a PC case, you can now get anything in white color nowadays. A few years ago, we didn’t have that many choices, but now all kinds of PC accessories are available in white, and your passion for creating an all white gaming setup has become easier.
For gamer girls, check out this article: Pink gaming setup.
Following are some of the best white gaming products that you can buy for your white gaming setup.
Prebuilt White Gaming PCs
The advantage of purchasing a pre-constructed computer from this list is the elimination of the need for assembly and the absence of component-related issues.
Check out this list of prebuilt white gaming PCs to jumpstart your progress.
- INTEL Core i5 12400F 2.5GHz (4.4GHz Max Boost) CPU Processor | 500GB NVME SSD – Up to 30x Faster Than Traditional HDD
- NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 Graphics Card (Brand may vary) | 16GB DDR4 RAM 3200 Gaming Memory with Heat Spreader | Windows 11 Home 64-bit
- INTEL Core i9 10900K 3.7GHz (5.3GHz Max Boost) CPU Processor | 1TB NVME SSD – Up to 30x Faster Than Traditional HDD | 360mm AIO
- NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6X Graphics Card (Brand may vary) | 32GB DDR4 RAM 3200 Gaming Memory with Heat Spreader | Windows 11 Home…
- INTEL Core i9 12900K 3.2GHz (5.1GHz Max Boost) CPU Processor | 1TB NVME Gen4 SSD – Up to 30x Faster Than Traditional HDD | 360mm AIO
- NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X Graphics Card (Brand may vary) | 32GB DDR5 RAM RGB Gaming Memory with Heat Spreader | Windows 11 Home 64-bit
- GEAR CHECK: Is This PC On Your Level. See how your favorite games run on the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, 8 GB GDDR6, LHR, 3 DP graphics card, and…
- PERFORMANCE BOOST: Using AI rendering, NVIDIA Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS) delivers a massive performance boost at the same power when…
- Intel Core i5-12600KF CPU Watercooled, Intel Z690 Chipset ATX motherboard, 16GB ToughRam DDR4 RGB, 1TB NVMe M.2, WiFi, Windows 10 Home
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, 3x Display Port/1x HDMI
- System: Intel Core i5-12600KF 3.7GHz (6+4) Cores | Intel Z690 Chipset | 16GB DDR5 | 1TB PCIe Gen 4 NVMe SSD | Genuine Windows 11 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB Video Card | 1x HDMI | 2x DisplayPorts
#1 – SY Plays
- CPU: Intel Core i7-10700k @ 5.0ghz
- GPU: Gigabyte Vision RTX 3080
- Motherboard: Asus Prime Z490-A
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32gb 3200mhz white
- Cooler: Corsair iCUE H100i Elite Capellix Liquid CPU Cooler, 360mm
- Fans: Corsair LL Series, LL120 RGB, 120mm RGB LED Fan
- PSU: Corsair RM750x, 750 Watt, 80+ Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply
- Case: Phanteks Eclipse P600s – White
- 1. MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34″ UWQHD 3440 x 1440 (2K) 1ms (MPRT) 144 Hz,
- 2. Asus ProArt PA248QV 24.1″ 1920×1080 75hz IPS Professional Monitor
- 3. Longruner Raspberry Pi Touch Screen 7″ TFT LCD Display HDMI Module 1024×600
- Keyboard 1: Durgod Taurus K320 TKL
- Keyboard 2: Logitech G305 Wireless Mouse – White
- Speakers: Creative Pebble Desk speakers
- Headset: Steelseries Arctis 7
- Microphone: Razer Seiren Mini
- Webcam: Nexigo N660P Pro HD 1080p 60fps
- Stream Deck: Elgato Stream Deck
- Controller: Dualsense 5 PS5
- Table: Ikea Lagkapten Desk with Alex drawers
- Chair: Office Ergonomic Gaming Chair by Inbox Zero
- Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU bmiprz 27″ WQHD (2560×1440)
- Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2
- Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Elite
- Mouse Mat: Corsair MM300 – Anti-Fray Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad
- Speakers: Kanto 2 Channel Powered PC Gaming Desktop Speakers
- Speaker Stands: Kanto S2 Desktop Speaker Stands
- Headphones: Audio-Technica ATH-M50X Black
- Headphone Stand: Geekria Sony wh1000xm3 Headphone Stand
- Camera: Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920
- Case: Corsair 760T
- CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K (OC 4.5) –
- Motherboard: Asus X99 Pro –
- RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair Dominator Platinum –
- GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming
- SSD: 2 120GB HyperX Fury (Raid 0) –
- HDD: 4TB WD Black –
- PSU: Seasonic Snow Silent 1050
NZXT 5.25 inch Hue RGB LED, CableMod SE-Series Black/White | EK-Supremacy EVO CPU Water Block – Nickel/Plexi | EK-FC980 GTX Ti WF3 Nickel | EK-FC980 GTX Ti WF3 Backplate – Nickel | EK-XRES 140 DDC 3.2 PWM (incl. pump) | EK-RES X3 – Tube 250 (204mm) | EK-RES X3 – Multiport Top – Black | EK-UNI Pump Bracket (120mm Fan) Vertical | EK-DDC Anti-Vibration Mounting | EK-HFB High Flow Barb Fitting 10mm – White | XSPC AX280 Dual-Fan Radiator – White | XSPC AX360 Triple-Fan Radiator V2 – White | PrimoChill Rigid Ghost Compression 3/8in ID x 1/2in OD Fitting
- Thermaltake Core P3 Snow Edition
- Thermaltake Water 3.0 AIO
- i7 7700k
- Asrock z270 extreme4
- 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance pro RGB
- Galax GTX 1080 Hall of fame edition
- Aerocool 800w 80% silver PSU
- 3x Corsair LL120
- WD 250gb NVME M.2
- 1TB Seagate
- 2TB WD
- Edifier R2700 Speakers
- Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass Edition
- CPU: Intel i7 6700K
- CPU cooler: Corsair Hydro H100i v2
- GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1070
- MOBO: MSI Gaming pro carbon Z170a
- PSU: Corsair RM750x
- RAM: 16GB Corsair white LED
- SSD: 240GB Intel 530 series
- HDD: 1TB Seagate
- Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB
- Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB
- Mousepad: Corsair MM300
- Headphone: Sony MDR DS6500
- Speakers: Logitech Z533
- Monitor: LG 34UM88-P
- Desk: Bekant desk from IKEA 160×80
- Ikea Karlby 74 x 25
- Alex Drawers
- Lack Side Tables
- i7 4770k
- GTX 1080 FTW
- 16GB Corsair Vengeance Ram
- Samsung 850 EVO SSD
- ASUS ROG PG278Q 27″ (1440p IPS 165hz)
- Anne Pro w/ Anemone Tai-Hao Keycaps
- Logitech 502 Mouse
- Logitech C920 Webcam
- Swan M10 2.1 Channel Speakers
- Scarlett Solo Audio Technica AT2020
- Audio Technica M50X
- Audio Technica
- AD-700X Blue Yeti Microphone (Whiteout)
- Lifx Z Led Strips
- Tomon’s Desk Lamp
- Ikea Lamp
- Laptop: HP Envy 13 (2019)
- Monitor: HP 24F
- Speaker: Xiaomi Square Box II
- Mouse: Logitech G304/G305
- Keyboard: Royal Kludge RK989 (Ice blue backlight)
- Headphones: Sony WH-CH510
- Ryzen 7 5800
- Asrock Phantom gaming RX 6800XT
- Asrock B550 Steel Legend
- HP EX950 2TB
- 16GB Cruicial Ballistix RGB 3600 cl16
- Corsair 4000d Airflow
- Corsair H100i RGB White
- Fractal ion 760p 80+ Platinum
PC Specs: i7-12700K, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200 MT RAM, MSI Z690 Tomahawk, Gigabyte 3080 Ti, Corsair RM1000x, be quiet! Base 802 (non windowed), 2TB WD Black SN850 SSD, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO PRO SSD, 2TB WD Blue SATA SSD.
- Keyboard: GMMK Pro
- TV: LG C1 48″
- Mouse: Razer Orochi v2
- Speakers: Logitech Z625
- Webcam: Logitech Brio
- Desk: Ikea Bekant 63″
- Pegboard: (2) Ikea SKADIS 30″
Video Tutorial on How to Build a White Gaming Setup
Accessories to Add to Your White Setup
- Start by selecting a white gaming desk. This will be the focal point of your setup and will set the tone for the rest of the design.
- Next, choose a pink gaming chair that complements the desk. Look for a chair with a cool racing style design.
- Add a white gaming mouse and keyboard to complete the look. There are a lot of options available.
- To add some extra flair to your setup, consider adding a white gaming headset and/or a white gaming mousepad.
- Consider adding some accent colors to your setup. This could be in the form of colored LED lighting.
- Once everything is in place, take a step back and admire your new pink gaming setup. You can adjust the design as you like or add more accessories to your preference.
- You can also include white bungee, PC case, headset stand, controller holder, a microphone, etc.
Obviously there are more accessories that you can add to your white gaming setup but these were the most important ones.
Corsair White Gaming PC Build
If you want a new look for your next build, then check out this dedicated page from Corsair for an all white gaming PC setup.
They almost have everything in white color for your setup. For example, PC cases, CPU coolers, power supplies, fans, RAM, custom cooling, chairs, peripherals and accessories. This can be your one stop shop for your needs.
Overall, a white gaming setup is a stylish and functional choice for any gamer looking to create a unique and visually striking gaming area. Its sleek and modern look, easy maintenance and cost-effectiveness makes it a perfect choice for gamers of all levels.
If you have an all-white gaming setup in your room, you can take a picture and send us on email@example.com. We will add your image in this collection too.